Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Random Facts

Green Bush Publishing just made its first sale to Japan. And of course it's a Grace Vilmont ebook, Alien Breeder Girl.. Oh, Japan. It seems like a cliche, but cliches exist because they're usually true.

After the United States, this blog is most popular in...Austria? I guess we'll chalk that up to kinky Germans. Why not? Here's a recent breakdown:
EntryPageviews
United States
97
Austria
9
Canada
4
United Kingdom
4
Australia
3
Switzerland
3
Ukraine
3
India
2
Singapore
2
China
1


 I've done a bit more research and Amazon is apparently pulling a lot of erotica ebooks because of a panic in England over inappropriate content. I'm not going to get into fantasy versus reality and adults being allowed to read and write whatever they want (spoiler: I'm completely on the side of the anti-censorship movement) but if people want to indulge in a little incest fantasy that's they're business. However, Amazon isn't required to carry anyone's ebooks and they're only in this for the money so I can't complain too loudly. Important note: I'm not a fan of incest fiction (but I'm looking right at you George R.R. Martin and John Irving [Hotel New Hampshire]) but if you can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy and literary explorations of the darker side of the human psyche, maybe you should go back to the 18th century.

Now let me get down off my soap box.



























No comments:

Post a Comment