Saturday, October 26, 2013

Milk for Sale - Cheap!

New title up for sale on Smashwords, Amazon, and BN.com. Milk for Sale which is full of all sorts of good milking action by a young lady who never wanted to be a prostitute, but is selling one's breastmilk really prostitution?


I never started out trying to be a sex worker, but sometimes life takes you in unexpected directions. And is letting adult men nurse from my milk-heavy breasts really sex work? I don't. I got involved in this life for the money, but I stayed for reasons I have to keep secret. But maybe I’ll let you know…


This is a 15,000 word novella intended for adult audiences.

Content warning: features graphic sex, erotic lactation, group sex, adult nursing relationships, lesbian sex, and other depictions of adult sexuality. Explicit language and adult only content.

Excerpt:
“I’m always interested in samples,” he said.

I raised my hand to my blouse and held it at the top button for a moment, and then I casually open it exposing a bit of cleavage and way too much skin. “Are you serious?”

“Only if you want to,” he said neutrally, but his eyes didn’t leave my chest.

“For two fifty? I can be serious about that.” I undid some more buttons letting him get a view of my bra. I couldn’t believe what I was doing. My family would be ashamed.

I didn’t care. The money was good for a bit of humiliation.

“I don’t have any way to collect your sample,” he told me.

“Oh?” My shirt was all the way open now. I reached into my bra and drew out one breast. “Are you sure?” I couldn’t believe what I was doing. I hoped it was worth the money.

Dr. Patterson waved me around his desk. I walked carefully, slowly, and with as much dignity as I could muster.

By this point we both knew what was going to happen; I couldn’t believe I was going to do it.

I walked up to him and leaned forward as he did the same. “Are you sure you want to do this?” he asked me, probably to protect himself.

“Yes.”






No comments:

Post a Comment