Monday, November 12, 2012

Rosemilk and NaNoWriMo

Rosemilk Part One is on sale at all the usual locations:

Smashwords.com: Rosemilk Part One

Amazon.com: Rosemilk Part One
BN.com:  Rosemik Part One

As always, I prefer Smashwords because I get a bigger slice o' the cake.

Since I'm writing Rosemilk as part of National Novel Writing Month, I plan on doing a new part every week (posting the next part on Friday or Saturday). This is leading to a huge flurry of writing and editing on my part, so please forgive any minor grammatical and/or spelling mistakes. At the end of the month I'll be posting the whole thing as one novel, with a special discount for anyone on Smashwords.

And I plan on having a special compilation for the begining of December. Think huge. This, of course, is because December is the month everyone buys a ridicilous amount of material goods for one another to celebrate certain religions. Or not. And I don't know what says "Happy Holidays" better than a big book full of erotica.

No comments:

Post a Comment