Friday, November 16, 2012

Number 89

This is something I never expected. I'm currently (November 16th, 2012, at 9pm) currently listed at number 89 on Amazon.com's list of "Most Popular Authors in Erotica". It's not exactly the NY Times Best Selling Author list, but I'll take it. (And this would be the Kindle eBooks list. I'm #93 on the Books>Literature & Fiction>Erotica list -- still pretty good!)

Not bad at all for something that started as a hobby less than a year ago.

Couple of notes.
1. A.N. Roquelaure is listed at 42 and Anne Rice is at 43. They're the same person! (I know, it's an automated list).
2. I'm the second highest male author on the list. Higher up is Michael Dakota and JJ Argus. I'm pretty stoked about that too. And why is erotica so female dominated? (Insert BDSM joke here.)

These rankings change hourly so I'm sure this won't last.

Thanks fans!

1 comment: