Friday, January 2, 2015

Who likes it dirty kinky? Grace Vilmont has what you need

Grace Vilmont continues to explore the outer fringes of human sexuality with Stepmom's Boyfriend (Part One). Is it wrong or is it right or does it matter?

Get it at Smashwords, Amazon, or Barnes & Noble.

Alicia comes home from her first year at college to discover her stepmother, Joanne, is having an affair. That’s not the problem. The problem is that Alicia finds herself attracted not only to Justin, Joanne’s lover, but to Joanne as well. There’s only one way for a naughty coed with a proclivity to spy on lovers to resolve these confusing feelings…and that’s by acting on them. Alicia quickly discovers how much a young, attractive college girl can actually get away with…


This is a 9,000 word novella intended for adult audiences. Part one of two.

Content warning: features explicit sex, sex between cheating partners, lesbian sex, sex between characters of disparate ages, voyeurism, an open marriage relationship, erotic situations not all members of the public will enjoy, and other depictions of adult sexuality. Explicit language and adult only content.



Excerpt:
“I met him downstairs as he was leaving. He seems nice. I gave him coffee.”

“Oh.” Joanne had no further response.

Alicia let Joanne’s deflated gasp hang between them for long, uncomfortable seconds. “Don’t worry. I won’t tell Dad. We can keep this between us. For now.” She started to step around Joanne but the older woman shot out a hand, preventing her from leaving.

“Wait. I don’t know what you think you heard—”

“I know what I heard,” Alicia cut her off. “And I don’t care.”

“There are things you should know about your father and me—”

“I don’t want to know things about my father and you.”

This time Joanne wasn’t going to be cut short again. “We have an open marriage,” she blurted.

“That’s great. I don’t care. Not my business.”

Joanne was taken aback. “I’m just telling you not to run to your father and blabber to him about this. He doesn’t want to hear about it.”


Alicia ducked under Joanne’s arm and sauntered to her room. “Isn’t that what a cheating wife would say when she was caught in the act?”

No comments:

Post a Comment