Saturday, January 17, 2015

Slave Auction...much longer than I expected

Sometimes I start a story and it winds up being much, much longer than I anticipated. I started Slave Auction with the intention that it would clock in around 20,000 words. I finished it just as I reached the 60K mark. So...I overshot a bit. The upside is I have all four parts up for preorder on Smashwords and Amazon. Part I drops on January 30, 2015 with each of the three following parts every successive Friday after that.

For now, enjoy the covers and the description of Part I.

Three young women are brought to the Farm to be trained and then sold as modern day consensual sex slaves. Justine does it for the money. Leah does it for the adventure. Ellissa does it because her business partner deceived her. Ellissa quickly learns—and starts to enjoy—the life of a woman whose existence is based on her always available sexuality.

                      

This is a 13,000 word novella intended for adult audiences. Part one of four

Content warning: features graphic sex, BDSM, consensual slavery, spanking, bondage, group sex, lesbian sex, anal sex, strong language, erotic situations not all members of the public will enjoy, and other depictions of adult sexuality. Explicit language and adult only content.



Excerpt:
“Walking in here with that fancy business suit, I wouldn’t have expected you to have anything like that,” the blonde continued. “Then again, here on the Farm, you never know what to expect.” Ellissa glanced up at the tall woman. “I’m Leah, what’s your name?”

“Shh!” the other woman interrupted. “We’re not supposed to talk.” She looked nervous.

“We can talk,” Leah said. “Just not in front of the trainers and masters.”

“We probably shouldn’t anyway,” the dark haired woman said. “Just to be safe.”

Leah ignored her. “What’s your contract for?” she asked Ellissa.

“My contract?”

“How long did you agree to?”

“I don’t understand.”

They heard heels clicking on the hardwood floor and fell silent. Kim strode into the room with a frown on her face. “You know you aren’t supposed to be talking without permission,” the striking woman said with contained anger. “We haven’t even started yet and you’ve already earned demerits, Leah.”

“Sorry.” The blonde woman didn’t look all that apologetic.

Kim held her gaze a long minute until Leah dropped her eyes down. Ellissa studied the strong-willed woman in her black leather pants and red bustier looking exactly like a dominatrix should. A gauzy white shirt covered the exposed skin on her arms and shoulders but hid nothing. The riding crop that Ellissa had noted in their first encounter was still hanging from Kim’s belt.



No comments:

Post a Comment