Friday, December 5, 2014

It's complete! - Milk & Chastity Part Five!

Part five of five now released! Enjoy it at Smashwords, Amazon, or Barnes & Noble.



After nearly two decades of marriage Tracy and Evan have settled into a kinky lifestyle that has her lactating for him, and him being held in chastity by her. Everything is perfect until Tracy has to take a trip two week long business trip and means to leave Evan in chastity the entire time. Just to be safe she has her best friend Kerrie act as his keyholder while she’s gone. Evan isn’t worried. He’s sure he can do two weeks in chastity with no release without difficulty. He’s more worried about his wife maintaining her milk supply when he should be worried about his wife’s adulterous behavior…


This is a 14,000 word novella intended for adult audiences. Part five of five.

Content warning: features erotic lactation, graphic sex, group sex, lesbian sex, strong language, adult nursing relationships, erotic situations not all members of the public will enjoy, enforced male chastity, and other depictions of adult sexuality. Explicit language and adult only content.



Excerpt:
“I’ve got a two week trip to Chicago next month,” Tracy said to me as we were getting into bed.

“What? Why are you telling me this now?” I complained. We had planned some time together, alone.

“Because I wanted you in a good mood when I told you.” It was Wednesday night and she had opted to release me from the cage for making her favorite dinner, scallops with pasta, and doing the dishes so she could relax. “And I you need to prepare yourself to be caged for two solid weeks because I’m not flying back home just so you can have sex.”

“Caged for two weeks?” I asked. It sounded more like fun than a punishment. Tracy normally wore her key to my cage around her neck, or on a bracelet, and sometimes on her key chain the keys to her car and the house, but we also had the emergency key in the envelope in the study’s desk just in case. If she was gone for two weeks I’m sure I’d have an emergency. I wasn’t worried.


I should have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment