Friday, December 12, 2014

Grace Vilmont gets weird with Alien Milk Fiend

Available today, December 12, Grace Vilmont's Alien Milk Fiend Element One: Blue Milk. Get it on Smashwords, Amazon, or Barnes & Noble. Do you like lactation erotica? Do you like alien sex erotica? Then this might be just for you.


The shocking part isn’t when an alien gets Molly to lactate for him; the shocking part is when Molly willingly goes along with the blue alien’s plan. Allowing an alien to feed upon her is exactly what Molly needs to re-energize her sex life. She just isn’t prepared to go where this new life leads…
                             

This is a 10,000 word novelette intended for adult audiences. Part one of two.

Content warning: features erotic lactation, graphic sex, alien sex, sex between humans and aliens, tentacle sex, induced lactation, strong language, adult nursing relationships, erotic situations not all members of the public will enjoy, and other depictions of adult sexuality. Explicit language and adult only content.



Excerpt:
“This is no dream,” he assured me.

“Fine. What do we do now?” Despite everything up to the moment, this little encounter—or fever dream, whichever—I was vaguely turned on by this strange man’s unusual wiles in getting me…well, topless and interested in bedding him, if nothing else. I knew myself. The idea of having sex with a stranger wasn’t my top shelf fantasy, but it wasn’t something I had managed to do just yet.

“I drain you and we repeat the process until the catalyst has worn off. Usually it takes it month.”

“A whole month of romance,” I told him flatly. “You know how to sweep a girl off her feet. What if I say no?”

“You will not,” he commanded me. I knew I wasn’t going to say no, but I wanted to hear his reaction.

“Why is that?” I challenged him.

“You will not,” he repeated. He paused and tilted his back to neutral. “Do you want me to drain you or not?”


I was so tempted to say no, I didn’t want him to touch me further and to please leave my home, but I didn’t. I wanted to see what happened next. “Okay, let’s do it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment