Sunday, August 17, 2014

Double Release Party! - Willing to Milk and An Adorable Slave

Two compilations: Completely Willing to Milk (includes all three parts) and An Adorable Slave (all four parts). Both available on Smashwords.com and Amazon.com and BN.com. Get your copy today!


When Arlene gets involved with Pearce she doesn’t expect to have to get involved with his best friend Dale and Dale’s wife as well. Being an open-minded woman she goes along with the suggestion but what she didn’t expect was Pearce’s request she start lactating for him. What follows is Arlene’s enticement to erotic lactation.

This is a 31,000 word novella for adults. Originally published in three parts

Content warning: features erotic lactation, graphic sex, group sex, lesbian sex, strong language, adult nursing relationships, erotic situations not all members of the public will enjoy, and other depictions of adult sexuality. Explicit language and adult only content.

Excerpt:

“Are you angry?” he asked nervously.

“No.”

“Are you…I don’t know what to ask.”

“I’m good,” she said. “I’m good. Never expected this.”

“Is it okay that we did it? I mean, I probably should have asked you rather than just roping you into it. But I was pretty sure that you’d freak out and say no and then I’d be nowhere.”

Arlene nodded her head in understanding. “You were probably right. I’d have said no. And that’s kind of sad because then I would have missed out on all this.”

“So…you enjoyed it?” Pearce asked with a nervous grin.

She flopped her head over to him. “Yeah. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it a lot. I never thought I would have…wait, no that’s not right.”

“What’s not right,” he asked quickly, thinking she was changing her mind.

“I’ve had a lot of fantasies about group sex. Who hasn’t? Usually just three-ways. Me and two other guys. I never incorporated another woman into the mix.” She smiled weakly. “I never would have thought to add breast milk either.”


Maura meets Preston at a business conference and quickly insinuates herself into the relationship he has with a consensual slave. At first Preston is pleased at how his new lover takes to the dominant lifestyle, but then he sees his slave is being taken away from him and yet he doesn’t seem to care…

This is a 40,000 word novella intended for adult audiences. Originally published in four parts.

Content warning: features strong erotic relationships, consensual slavery, spanking fetish, graphic sex, group sex, lesbian sex, BDSM sexuality, erotic situations not all members of the public will enjoy, and other depictions of adult sexuality. Explicit language and adult only content.




Excerpt:

“Like I said, we have a complicated relationship.”

“I’ve never been involved in a three-way before,” she said, half changing the subject, “but I always imagined it being with two men, not a man and a woman.”

He shrugged. “If you want I can have her go out and pick up a man for us.”

The ridiculousness of the statement made Maura sink back down to the bed and laugh her head off. When she had recovered enough to speak she said, “You can just snap your fingers like that and she’ll go out and pick up a man for me.”

“Beth is very resourceful.”

“I’d like to see that,” Maura declared.

“Good,” he said and held out his hand to her. “Why don’t you come back to bed and show me how resourceful you are?”









(Let's see if Amazon notices this one has part four which includes the dirty bits they banned on the first publishing attempt.)

No comments:

Post a Comment