Saturday, July 12, 2014

The Milkmaid of Human Kindness - Pt. 1

I know what my audience and fans like—tales of erotic lactation. So here you go, a nice traditional milking tale...except for the involvement of police and the exchange of cash for breast milk, it's nothing more than adult men sucking on the breasts of adult women, completely consensually. Available at all three of my favorite outlets: Smashwords.com, Amazon, and Barnes and Noble. (Amazon didn't reject this one...thanks, I guess.)




Annie makes her living by selling her excess breast milk—luckily she makes a lot of excess breast milk. Everything in the life is perfect until someone breaks into her house and steals her stored up supply. What follows is Annie’s quest to recover her stolen property and the strangely erotic relationship she builds with the investigating cop.

This is a 10,000 word novella intended for adult audiences. Part one of two.

Content warning: features erotic lactation, graphic sex, group sex, lesbian sex, strong language, adult nursing relationships, erotic situations not all members of the public will enjoy, and other depictions of adult sexuality. Explicit language and adult only content.




Excerpt:

The way she said it made Annie know exactly what Cruz meant. “I don’t do it that way,” she said firmly but she knew that Cruz was on to her.

Cruz slowly shook her head. “I know you do, Annie. I’ve seen your ads. I know what the code words mean. I’ve investigated your whole little subculture. Don’t worry. I’m not trying to nail you for prostitution or anything like that. It’s something completely different. There’s a special component to what you do. I like that. You don’t think cops have sex lives? We do. We have needs liked everyone else, truth be told.”

“Wh-what does your friend want?”

Cruz paused. “I can trust you to be discrete, can’t I?”

“Of course,” Annie automatically answered. She had to be discrete in her line of business.

“I have someone who wants it straight from the source.”

No comments:

Post a Comment