Friday, May 16, 2014

Start of a new milking novella - Willing to Milk

Willing to Milk (Part One) is now up for sale at Smashwords, Amazon, and BN.com. As always, please buy from Smashwords. They give authors a bigger royalty than other e-tailers.

Just in case I haven't mentioned it before, there is a logic to my releases and prices. I use the bottom price point of $0.99 for about 10,000 words. Any short works that are combined into larger words are priced at $2.99 for about 40,000 - 50,000 words. I release (or at least try to ) a new story or part of a novel every Friday (usually).

Here it is:
When Arlene gets involved with Pearce she doesn’t expect to have to get involved with his best friend Dale and Dale’s wife as well. Being an open-minded woman she goes along with the suggestion but what she didn’t expect was Pearce’s request she start lactating for him. Even moreso she’s surprised at her willingness to go along with the suggestion.

This is an 11,000 word novella intended for adult audiences.

Content warning: features erotic lactation, graphic sex, group sex, lesbian sex, strong language, adult nursing relationships, erotic situations not all members of the public will enjoy, and other depictions of adult sexuality. Explicit language and adult only content.




Excerpt:

“Are you angry?” he asked nervously.

“No.”

“Are you…I don’t know what to ask.”

“I’m good,” she said. “I’m good. Never expected this.”

“Is it okay that we did it? I mean, I probably should have asked you rather than just roping you into it. But I was pretty sure that you’d freak out and say no and then I’d be nowhere.”

Arlene nodded her head in understanding. “You were probably right. I’d have said no. And that’s kind of sad because then I would have missed out on all this.”

“So…you enjoyed it?” Pearce asked with a nervous grin.

She flopped her head over to him. “Yeah. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it a lot. I never thought I would have…wait, no that’s not right.”

“What’s not right,” he asked quickly, thinking she was changing her mind.

“I’ve had a lot of fantasies about group sex. Who hasn’t? Usually just three-ways. Me and two other guys. I never incorporated another woman into the mix.” She smiled weakly. “I never would have thought to add breast milk either.”


No comments:

Post a Comment