Friday, May 9, 2014

Double book day for Elliot and Grace

Actually two collections. Milk for the Prince (Complete) and His Acquiescence (Complete) from Grace Vilmont. His Complete Acquiescence would have been a better title, but it doesn't work within the naming structure set up by Green Bush Publishing.

Alan has always known he was a submissive. Finding Ilona was both a stroke of luck and his dream come true. Her putting him into a chastity cage was no big deal. That was easy. It was when she started introducing Alan to other aspects of what she expected from her chaste partner that he started to have second thoughts.

What starts as a strange journey into his own psyche, culminates in Alan’s education in the world of complete male chastity at the hand of a strong-willed and lusty woman.

This is a 40,000 word novel intended for adult audiences.

Content warning: This story features graphic sex, enforced male chastity, group sex, some BDSM themes, female dominance, and other depictions of adult sexuality. Strong language and adult only content.

This was originally published in four parts. Collected here as one work.

Excerpt:

“Good. I have something to tell you. I’m only telling you because I respect you and you deserve to know. It won’t change our relationship unless you let it.”

I was worried but I tried not to let it show. “What?” My voice didn’t quaver when I asked it. That made me relieved.

“I have a date tonight. It’s a guy I’ve been talking to online. He’s not a sub. He’s just a guy I want to sleep with. I need to do this.”

“What?” My brain wasn’t registering what she was saying. Ilona just continued. She knew exactly what she was doing.

“I want you to stay here in bed waiting for me. When we’re done, I’ll come home to you. I’m not going to have a relationship with him. It’s just sex. I need sex from more than one man. Do you understand that?”

“Yes,” I replied numbly. I didn’t, but I said I did.

“If you are good, if you stay here in the bedroom chained up like a good boy, I’ll reward you when I get home, okay?”

“Why?” I asked. I wasn’t crying. At least I was pretty sure I wasn’t crying.

“Because I need to do this. My body, my psyche, craves more than just one man. Because you are my sub and I am your domme and you need to do what I tell you.” She gently pushed me down to a sitting position on the bed and kissed me on the forehead. “You can do this, I know you can.”

“I can do this,” I parroted back to her.

“If this works out well, maybe I’ll let you watch next time.”

Prince Wallace has been paralyzed by some poison and the only thing that can save his life is the nourishing milk from a woman’s breast. The only milk available in the kingdom is from a prostitute selling her wares in the city’s red light district. What problems could possibly ensue?

This is a 20,000 word novelette intended for adult audiences.

Content warning: features erotic lactation, graphic sex, consensual prostitution, strong language, adult nursing relationships, erotic situations not all members of the public will enjoy, and other depictions of adult sexuality. Explicit language and adult only content.




Excerpt:

“Why would you say that?” Lady Benowith’s eyes narrowed on the young woman. “Speak freely. I want to know what you think.”

While the prostitute doubted that, she spoke as honestly as she dared. “I’ve done this sort of thing a few times before. What working girl hasn’t? But it’s always the young man’s father who does the hiring. And he’s always as discrete as possible. And it’s never with a man who is obviously about to meet his maker.”

“My son is not dying!” Lady Benowith thundered. Even the guards winced at her tone.

The prostitute said nothing.

“Have you heard that Prince Wallace suffered a fall while horseback riding?”
“Yes, yes I have, my lady.”

The mother breathed a sigh of relief. “Good. Then the story is spreading. The story we want the city to know. You can see with your own eyes that he is uninjured, but he is ill.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“An unending parade of doctors, most of them charlatans, have been in to treat him. Most did nothing. Those that tried to help accomplished nothing. In short, we’ve tried everything suggested with no good results. You, my dear child, are the latest attempt at saving my son’s life.”



No comments:

Post a Comment