Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sweet Susan - she's up early.

Due to scheduling conflicts, I'm posting my latest a day early. Sweet Susan, she's full figured and sexy. Go to Smashwords to buy.

Somehow Susan made it all the way to college still a virgin, earning her the nickname “Sweet Susan”.  She knew she was chubby but was determined to lose not just some weight but her virginity as well. Meeting Jaret from the art department was the best thing that ever happened to her. Taking off her clothes to display herself for his artistic needs was exactly what Susan needed to set her on a path of debauchery.
 
This is a 13,000 word novella intended for adult audiences.
 
Content warning: This story features graphic sex, group sex, sex of dubious consent,  public exhibitionism, BDSM, and other depictions of adult sexuality that some readers might find objectionable. Explicit language and adult only content.
 
Excerpt:
 
I actually blushed. A guy had just put his face in my crotch and brought me to orgasm, and I blushed because he called me beautiful. At least I took the compliment politely. “Thank you. That was really good. You know what you’re doing.” I decided to shut up at that point because if I said anything else I’d give away that I had no clue what I was doing.
“I just wanted to make you good and ready.”
“I’m ready,” I said.  I wasn’t really. I was a virgin. I probably should have told him that. But I only considered myself half a virgin. Even in high school I knew I had a high sex drive. I also had an understanding and very cool aunt who I could confide in. She bought me my very first vibrator. Vibrators feel fantastic on any girl and mine had brought me to innumerable orgasms. I drained more batteries with that thing than my brother ever did with his xBox controllers.
“Are you ready?” he asked me.
“Uh huh,” I said as vaguely as possible to make him think I wanted to have sex, but was a little unsure about the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment