Monday, December 24, 2012

New Cover for Misanthrope

Just a slightly modified version. Here it is:

You can get it at Smashwords.com, or for your Kindle at Amazon, or for your Nook at Barnes & Noble. This was originally supposed to be a series but it proved so unpopular that I haven't bothered to write a second part, how's that for an endorsement from the author?

I actually like the story and characters, but if it is not going to make me any money, I'm not going to spend more time on it. I reworked the cover because I hated the old version. This one is much more like a voyeur looking through a window spying on the objects of his affection. I think it also shows the fragmented nature of our own identities and sexuality. (How's that for too many years of a liberal arts education?)

No comments:

Post a Comment