Tuesday, January 12, 2016

I fucked up

Being a busy independent erotica writer I am under huge pressure to produce a new story (or part of a serial) every week. To make things run smoothly, I’m usually posting my stories a couple of weeks out. Last Friday, January 8th, I posted Keyholder: Taking Thom. I forgot to set it for pre-order to be released on January 29th. Instead it went live immediately on Amazon. Ah well. Warning to those looking for a new book on January 29th. It might not happen. If anything, I might post a collection. Don’t bet on it.

Enjoy...if you haven’t already.
Thom is a chronic masturbator and sex addict. He knows there’s only one way to get himself to stop this self-abusive behavior. The hard part is actually getting his girlfriend to go along with his scheme. Kathleen is surprised and reluctant at first, but when she discovers the pleasure of being her boyfriend’s keyholder, she never looks back...

This is an 11,000 word novelette intended for adult audiences.

Content warning: features graphic sex, male chastity, cuckolding, enforced chastity, BDSM themes, body piercing, dominant female-submissive male roles, strong language, erotic situations not all members of the public will enjoy, and other depictions of adult sexuality. Explicit language and adult only content.

Excerpt:
Thom found himself getting angry. “Do you know what it’s like?” he asked her, his voice barely controlled with anger. “Having to do it three times a day—or more? I’ve done that ever since I’ve hit puberty. I can’t control it. I’ve tried! Do you know how many times I’ve gotten caught in college? Everyone in my dorm thought I had a real problem. I know where every bathroom in my office is, private or not, so I can do it in relative peace when I need to. That’s my big fear at work, getting caught.”

“Geez, Thom. You need to get ahold of yourself.”

“That’s the problem isn’t it?” he joked.

She stopped chopping the vegetables and stared at him, long and hard, with the knife in her hand.

“Sorry,” he apologized. “But you don’t realize how bad it is for me sometimes.”

Kathleen had little sympathy for him as she set on chopping up two green peppers. “It’s not like I’ve ever really told you no.”

“I know, I know, but sometimes I just have this need for release and I don’t want to be bothered having sex with you—or anyone.”

“Being an adult means having some self-control,” she told him.

“I need someone to help me with that self-control.”


No comments:

Post a Comment