Friday, October 16, 2015

Get Your Cuck On!

Part Three of A Cuck In Hand is ready for your one-handed reading pleasure. Get it now at Smashwords, Amazon, or other amazing e-tailers.
When Sam learns to escape from his chastity cage Judy has to seriously reevaluate how to keep him contained. There is only one way to do that: with a trip to the piercing parlor. Once that task is accomplished Sam is much more malleable and easily kept under control which Judy uses to the fullest extent with her boyfriend Lee and Lee’s wife as well…

This is a 10,000 word novella intended for adult audiences. Part three of four.

Content warning: features cuckolding, cheating spouses, graphic sex, enforced male chastity, dominant female-submissive male roles, BDSM themes, strong language, erotic situations not all members of the public will enjoy, and other depictions of adult sexuality. Explicit language and adult only content.


Excerpt:
“How does that feel?” she asked running her finger along the new lock at the end of the cage.
“Good.”

“No pinching or pain? I don’t want you ruined.”

Sam shook his head. “Actually, I’m glad it’s back on. The temptation when I was without it…that was almost too much. If you hadn’t put it back on me I know exactly what I would have done…and I don’t want to do that.”

“Consider it a special little Band-Aid then,” she said, giving him a little kiss on the side.

“I’ll do that.”

“And I’ll be home late tonight. I’ve got a date with Lee and since you can’t help me…”

Sam nodded. He knew exactly what she wanted and needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment