Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Where is The Farm?

A few people have asked me where exactly The Farm (as it appears in several of my stories) is located. First off, it’s a fictional place so the answer is essentially nowhere or in my imagination. However...most of my stories are set is and around the Capital District of New York (Albany, New York’s state capital for those unfamiliar with the region). While I don’t have an exact location of The Farm, I do have a general idea of where it is. Below are a couple of photos that play into that mythology.
image
The Farm doesn’t have any crops growing, but a lot of the neighboring farms do.
image
Just another typical landscape on the way to The Farm.
image
This may (or may not) be the actual entrance to The Farm. Note the stone pillars and lack of markings. It’s a private place.

No comments:

Post a Comment