Saturday, March 21, 2015

Kinky and milky collection week!

This week I'm taking a little break in offering new material and am catching up on previously released material -- but now for sale as single collections. If you're reading this, then you're of above average intelligence, sexual attractiveness, and fall WAY outside the range of so-called normal sexual kinkiness, so you know that buying a collection is a better deal than buying the individual pieces. I like smart people buying and reading my erotica. Thank you.

Anyway, Like Candy on the Tongue by yours truly and Alien Milk Fiend from Ms. Grace Vilmont are now available on Smashwords, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble. Get them now!

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/522465



Fit, athletic Dyan reveals to her friends that she has always wished to have bigger breasts. They aren’t shocked…but she is when her new boyfriend Elan offers to help her out. Not with implants but by inducing lactation to make her chest grow. Always an adventurous woman, Dyan decides to give it a go and is delighted with the results…until unexpected complications ensue.


This is a 31,000 word novella intended for adult audiences. Originally published in three parts.

Content warning: features erotic lactation, graphic sex, group sex, lesbian sex, strong language, adult nursing relationships, erotic situations not all members of the public will enjoy, and other depictions of adult sexuality. Explicit language and adult only content.



Excerpt:
“I’m not going to take some strange dietary supplement just because you think it’ll cause me to make milk,” she told him.

“Is that the answer you’re most comfortable with?” he asked her.
“Yes,” she said smartly.

Elan went over to the narrow cupboard between her stove’s hood and the refrigerator. With exquisite precision he flipped open the thin door to display an impressive all-natural pharmacy filling the shelves. “We’ve got vitamin A through Z here, and enough strange roots and herbs to fulfill the fantasies of every would-be witch from here to Buffalo.”

“Those are different,” she protested.

“It’s no different from all the other pills you’re on,” he said gesturing to the small all-natural pharmacy filling her medicine cabinet. “Except maybe you skipped over the F section of the all-natural store.”

“That’s unfair.”

He unscrewed the lid of the bottle and shook out one of the pills. “They’re perfectly safe, I assure you.”

“How would you know? You aren’t taking these.”

“True…but would I really hurt the woman I love by giving her dangerous drugs? You’re my route to true milky nirvana.”

Her knees went weak. He had never come out before and stated that he actually loved her. It should have been a magical moment. It was and she found her hand taking the pill from his palm. It wasn’t that big. It went easily with a swallow of water.

It scared her as well. What else was she willing to do for him, to do for his love?


Get Alien Milk Fiend at Smashwords, Amazon, or Barnes & Noble.



Molly isn’t sure if she’s having a fever dream or the strangest romp of her life. The alien didn’t surprise her. He wasn’t at all threatening, just strange because he had blue skin and weird eyes.

The shocking part isn’t when an alien gets Molly to lactate for him; the shocking part is when Molly willingly goes along with the alien’s plan. Allowing an alien to feed upon her is exactly what Molly needs to re-energize her sex life. She just isn’t prepared to go where this new life leads…


This is a 20,000 word novella intended for adult audiences. Originally published in two parts.

Content warning: features erotic lactation, graphic sex, alien sex, sex between humans and aliens, tentacle sex, induced lactation, strong language, adult nursing relationships, erotic situations not all members of the public will enjoy, and other depictions of adult sexuality. Explicit language and adult only content.



Excerpt:
“This is no dream,” he assured me.

“Fine. What do we do now?” Despite everything up to the moment, this little encounter—or fever dream, whichever—I was vaguely turned on by this strange man’s unusual wiles in getting me…well, topless and interested in bedding him, if nothing else. I knew myself. The idea of having sex with a stranger wasn’t my top shelf fantasy, but it wasn’t something I had managed to do just yet.

“I drain you and we repeat the process until the catalyst has worn off. Usually it takes it month.”

“A whole month of romance,” I told him flatly. “You know how to sweep a girl off her feet. What if I say no?”

“You will not,” he commanded me. I knew I wasn’t going to say no, but I wanted to hear his reaction.

“Why is that?” I challenged him.

“You will not,” he repeated. He paused and tilted his back to neutral. “Do you want me to drain you or not?”

I was so tempted to say no, I didn’t want him to touch me further and to please leave my home, but I didn’t. I wanted to see what happened next. “Okay, let’s do it.”



No comments:

Post a Comment