Friday, April 11, 2014

Part Two of Gracie's first novel - His Acquiesence

Up for sale on Smashwords, Amazon, and BN.com: His Acquiescence (Part Two). Sexy, sexy male chastity and femdom...if you go for that sort of thing, and Gracie certainly does.

As Alan settles into his new life in chastity, with his girlfriend Ilona as his keyholder, he realizes he is happy with the new restrictions on his sex life. What he isn’t happy with is how he is held in chastity. Ilona puts forth a bold proposal on how to make Alan more comfortable, but it will involve some sacrifice on his part.

This is a 10,000 word novella intended for adult audiences. Part two of four.

Content warning: features enforced male chastity, femdom, female domination, slavery, some BDSM themes, group sex, cheating spouses, body piercing play, and other depictions of adult sexuality. Explicit language and adult only content.




Excerpt:

I stood halfway between the bed and the chairs. I wasn’t exactly sure why Linda had brought me to her bedroom to have a private conversation, but I was pretty sure what she had in mind.

The first thing she said was, “Just so you know, Ilona has told me everything about your life together. She and I don’t have many secrets.”

“Oh,” was all I managed to say.

“For instance I know she’s got you locked up in a chastity cage right now.”

“I…understand.”

Linda smiled and shook her head. “I don’t think you really do, but that’s okay. You’ll understand more of the lifestyle as you live in it. So…you want to marry my daughter.”

“Yes.”

“Are you here to ask my approval?” She waited expectantly for an answer.

I paused considering my options. “I suppose in a traditional matriarchal family, I should ask for your permission. But we live in the Twenty-first century so, legally and morally, I don’t have to do that.”

“True,” she agreed as she walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed. I remained in the middle of the room. I wished she had walked to one of the chairs in the attached office. It would have been much more comfortable to converse there.

“But, that being said, I would like to know if you object to me marrying Ilona.”

She smiled. Apparently I had found the right path. “I don’t object. I have told her that she needs to keep you in chastity, however.”

“That’s not a problem,” I quickly agreed.

No comments:

Post a Comment