Thursday, January 30, 2014

Built by Grace Vilmont

Scifi sex from Ms. Grace Vilmont. Who doesn't like mink-linked sex, sex with robots, sex with human bodies and alien insect heads? Ummm...actually now that I write up the description for Grace, that sounds way weird and kinky to me. Anyway, I sure someone will get off to this. Grace has that knack.

Get Built at Smashwords, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. But only for those who like weird sex.

Sophie lives in a world of the near future where wanton sex is assisted by mind-linking technology. People’s bodies and minds are easily enhanced and altered by science. As it is, Sophie wears a nearly perfect body. She loves casual sex that skirts the limits of legality and safety, but when a man she meets at a club follows her home to take every advantage of the technology of her wonderful world, she discovers she’s in a much more dangerous position than she ever could have imagined.

This is a 10,000 word novelette intended for adult audiences.

Content warning: features graphic sex, erotic lactation, group sex, adult nursing relationships, lesbian sex, and other depictions of adult sexuality. Explicit language and adult only content.

Excerpt:


“Impressive,” she told him. Suddenly her manners returned to her. “My name is Sophie,” she told him.

“Konrad,” he replied. “It’s nice to know the name of the woman I’m already so intimate with,” he added. “Thank you, by the way.”

With a slight grimace she let go of him. “You’re welcome.”

Konrad glanced at the room with the insectoid woman. “Not your scene?” he asked.

She shook her head. “No.”

“What is?” he asked.

Her grin was honest. “I think you are. I’ve never had someone like you before. Want to find a room?”

“Well, you do have a wonderful body. It’s nearly perfect. Did you get it through honest, hard work, genetics, or a lot of gene therapy and plastics?”

Sophie laughed. “Hard work and genetics. I’m no phony.”

He looked skeptical. “Really? How am I to know that? I like my women true and honest.”

She licked her lips and glanced at his cock one more time. “Take me to bed and I’ll let you inspect every centimeter of me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment