Friday, September 6, 2013

The Milk Bar - adult nursing erotica

I can't begin to tell you how into breast milk I am. Actually, I could; I'm a writer after all. But I'm not going to. You'll have to buy the ebook to find out.

As always, get it at Smashwords.com
or BN.com
or Amazon.com

What is Katherine to do when her boyfriend’s extra attention to her breasts inadvertently starts her lactating? She can fight the unexpected event or she can indulge her boyfriend in his little kink. Katherine decides to take Michael’s kink to a whole other level…
 
This is a 14,000 word novella intended for adult audiences.
 
Content warning: features graphic sex, erotic lactation, group sex, adult nursing relationships, lesbian sex, gay sex, and other depictions of adult sexuality. Explicit language and adult only content.
 
 


Excerpt:
 
“What did I do now?”
 
“You made me lactate you sex-crazed maniac!”
 
Michael stared blankly. “What?
 
“My. Boobs. Are. Full. Of. Milk,” I explained to him with short, simple words.
 
“Ohh…” he said with realization and slowly trailed off with a nervous look.
 
“What?” I demanded from him.
 
“Well…”
 
“Well what?”
 
“I guess I had sort of an idea…”
 
“What!” I was about to tear his lungs out of his chest.
 
“Yeah…you’ve tasted a little different the past few weeks.”
 
“Tasted different?” I was stunned.
 
“Yeah. I thought maybe you were using a new soap or deodorant. You’ve only got about fifty different ones on the bathroom shelf.”
 
“Really?”
 
“Well…yeah. But that wouldn’t explain why I could feel liquid, milk, I guess when I was sucking on you.”
 
“And you didn’t think to mention this to me!” I screamed.
 
“Umm…I thought about it. But I didn’t want to upset you or change anything so I didn’t say a word.”
 
“Uh…huh.”
 
“Are we going to stop?” he asked. “Because I really like sucking on you.”
 
The thing of it was I liked him sucking on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment